Offshore Company Formation in UAE
UAE Offshore jurisdiction is one of the most trusted business locations for Offshore Company Formation due to the robust Governance system of the Offshore Authorities of UAE. Namely, Jebel Ali Offshore, RAKICC Ras Al Khaimah, and Ajman Offshore are three Offshore jurisdictions in the UAE.
MAZ Chartered Accountants is a Registered Agent for setting up Offshore Companies anywhere in UAE.
Offshore company formation in UAE will never be a difficult task with MAZ Chartered Accountants team. MAZ Chartered Accountants is a renowned name in the field of Company Incorporation in the region and has established more than 500 companies successfully with bank accounts. Talk to our Offshore Experts to know more!
Major Offshore jurisdictions in UAE
RAKICC Offshore – RAK International Corporate Centre
Features Of Offshore Company
• Non resident company
• No Office is permitted in the UAE. Office of the Registered Agent is the legal address of Offshore company.
• No tax
• No Audit
• No Business within UAE
Offshore Company Formation in UAE – Requirements
Offshore Company formation in the UAE process is initiated by one or more persons, who may be either natural or juristic, submitting a signed application form to the registrar of offshore companies, together with the relevant prescribed supporting documents.
It is sufficient to state that the object of the offshore company is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which offshore companies may be organized under the regulations. The proposed capital of the offshore company shall be stated in the application form. The information required on an application form should include the full names and addresses of the shareholders, the number of shares proposed to be held by them and the value of the shareholdings. In addition the names and addresses of the directors (minimum 1 director shall be nominated, shareholders may nominate any other person/persons to act as director/s of the company), name and addresses of the registered agents and any other particulars that the registrar may require. The application form should also be accompanied by the offshore company’s proposed memorandum and articles of association.
In addition to the application for registration of the offshore company and the proposed memorandum and article of association, the following documents need to be submitted to the Registrar:
1. Individual Applicant:
• Personal Profile of the applicant.
• Passport copy of applicant.
• Bank reference letter.
• Proof of residence (utility bills like water/electricity bill evidencing the address of the applicant)
• Director’s passport copy. (shall be one director minimum, a shareholder can also become a director)
• Power of Attorney in favour of our office to pursue the incorporation process. (Draft will be provided by us)
notarized and legalized up to the UAE Embassy/consulate in the country of execution.
2. Corporate Applicant:
• Certificate of registration of the company duly legalized and attested by the UAE Embassy/Consulate in the
country of origin.
• Certificate of good standing of the company duly legalized and attested by the UAE Embassy/Consulate in the
country of origin.
• Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (Applicant Company) duly legalized and attested by the
UAE Embassy/Consulate in the country of origin.
• Bank Reference Letter.
• Board resolution calling for the establishment of an offshore company, the appointment of directors (minimum
one director) and appointing our office as the company legal representative duly attested by the UAE
Embassy/consulate in the country of origin.
• Upon submission of all the required documents and payment of the prescribed fees, the registrar issues a
certificate of incorporation evidencing the incorporation and also allocates a registration number to the